Caseworkers provide individually tailored, effective and culturally appropriate drug and alcohol interventions for men and women.
Our goals are:
To provide a range of substance misuse services to meet the needs of community and to improve client access to drug and alcohol treatment and rehabilitation services and support.
- First point of contact for drug and alcohol services and support
- Drug and alcohol information and education
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Crisis Intervention
- Drug and alcohol referral, advocacy and case management support
- Drug and alcohol outreach support
- Community and Family based drug and alcohol interventions
- Drug and alcohol Counselling
- Interagency networking and capacity building
Who can access our service?
The service can be accessed by anyone who is seeking information or assistance relating to the misuse of drugs or alcohol.
How can I access the service?
The service can be accessed Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am – 5pm.
Address: 34 Hookings Terrace, Woodville Gardens, S.A. 5012
Phone: (08) 8244 5988
Fax: (08) 8244 5937
Services and Administration:
Address: 182 – 190 Wakefield Street, Adelaide, S.A. 5000
Phone: (08) 8223 4204
Fax: (08) 8232 6685
Email: reception @ asg . org . au