A vision of best practice and a holistic approach for sobriety and a quality of life for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
To support the journey towards sobriety, cultural connections, health, wellbeing, safety and security for our clients and community.
We value the standards of behavior to continue and enhance the dignity and welfare of ASG Services, Relationships, clients and staff.
- Cultural traditions and diversity
Strategic Goal 1: Provide Quality Services to individuals and Community
- Advocate the needs of the community
- Promote and encourage a healthier lifestyle and resilience
- Provide a standard of behavior that strengthens relationships with Clients and Community
- Provide holistic and a culturally unique service delivery
- Link, leverage State and National data repositories pertaining to Aboriginal people in South Australia
- Ensure the lived experiences of Aboriginal people is understood and articulated in a way that informs policy reform
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach with Members, inclusive of our Board of Directors, whilst stakeholder relationships, through meaningful sharing of information and data.
Strategic Goal 2: Provide effective systems and resources to support employees and programs
- Recruit and retain Aboriginal staff
- Ensure ethical standards in daily practice
- Provide training and professional development opportunities in line with negotiated performance and training plans
- Efficient use of resources for maximum benefit and outcomes
- Develop and maintain risk reduction processes
- Review and evaluate existing programs to further enhance them
- Develop and implement Cultural Safety Framework
Strategic Goal 3: Negotiate and Collaborate with Stakeholders to maximise and achieve positive outcomes
- Work effectively with strategic partners formally to secure client outcomes
- Establish and enhance current network and stakeholder relationships
- Identify and engage with newly emerging trends and services
- Participate in meetings and forums with relevance to key stakeholders that benefit client outcomes
Strategic Goal 4: Comply with Obligations
- Maintain and sustain accreditation and continuous improvement
- Provide evidence based service delivery against contracts
- Continue to advocate for system change to meet the needs of our client cohort
- Ensure contractual obligations are met
- Understanding the political environment
- Lead, promote and strengthen Aboriginal cultural practices
- Lead and enhance existing service response.
Strategic Goal 5: Lead and enhance existing service response
- Collaborate in achieving growth strategies
- Review and analyse existing services and policies
- Lead and identify cultural service response opportunities
- Design workshops to formalize strategies for alcohol and drugs service response.